Come with us and visit one of the most famous wine regions in Hungary.
We will go to the Grócz cellar by private bus and taste eight types (yes 8!!) of good quality wine (white - rosé - red) from Siklós:
During the wine tasting dinner will be served (pogácsa and bean goulash)
Lots of fun and family atmosphere are guarenteed! Do not miss one of our best event of the semester! :)
Location: Grócz Cellary, Siklós
Date: 13th April, Friday
The bus will depart from Pécs: at 16:45
Meeting point : Will be added soon
Departure from Siklós at 23.00.
** Important information **:
- 500 forints will be asked from each participant as a "deposit" in case of throwing up or/and ruining any bus item. it will be given back to the students after arrival back.
- Bags will be provided in case someone feels the urge to throw up to keep the bus clean due to a fee of 30.000 Huf.
You can sign up for the trip by following the link below. Please fill in the the form carefully!
Please notice, that the number of the participant spots on the bus is limited! After signing up you will recieve a confirmation letter in couple of hours. You will get the information if you have seat on the bus or you are on the waiting list.
Thank you for your understanding! (Approx. 44 ppl can come with us.)
Check your emails for the application ;)
Price : 4500ft
The price includes:
- transportation by private bus
- dinner (pogácsa and bean goulash)
- wine tasting (8 types of wine) + unlimited consumption
- Good humor and atmosphere
See you there ,