"Enrichment of society through international students."
"By 2025, ESN will be the global network of the Erasmus Generation, committed to improving international education and providing self-development opportunities to two million young people, fostering intercultural understanding and creating positive change in society."
The values of Erasmus Student Network that all members stand and work for are:
- unity in diversity, diversity in the unity (we all have different backgrounds, but share one common aim and goal),
- students helping students (we passionately commit ourselves to volunteering for the benefits of others),
- fun in friendship and respect (we enjoy relations based on respect),
- international dimension of the life (we are open-minded, mobile, like to discover and explore, to co-operate and to interact to break borders),
- love for Europe as an area of peace and cultural exchange (we live and benefit from the cultural richness of Europe to the utmost),
- openness with tolerance (we understand and accept others and learn from them),
- cooperation in the integration (we share an holistic view towards internationality).