Balaton trip with ESN Pécs
Voilà! - our next trip is going to be around Lake Balaton, the 'Hungarian sea'. We have organised a 2 days long trip with many places to visit for a reasonable participation fee.
- Tihany peninsula
- Szigliget castle
- Tapolca cave
- Hévíz thermal lake
- After leaving Pécs in the early in the morning, we will be heading to Tihany peninsula where we will have a short walk to see the abbey and the old anchorite house.
- Before Tihany we will stop near the lake for a little surprise. :)
- In the late afternoon we will visit the castle in Szigliget - ready to take stunning pictures?
- After checking-in the hostel, we will visit some wine cellars in Badacsony. ;)
- After breakfast we will go to Tapolca to row in the caves of the city.
- Someone mentioned a delightsome bath? YES! Bring your swimsuit, because we will chill 3 hours in the biggest thermal lake of Europe.
- After some realxing hours in the water we will go to Keszthely, where we can see the beautiful Festetics Palace, then go back to Pécs. :)
Included in the price:
- Transportation by comfortable private coach
- Visiting 7 places in 2 days
- Tickets (cave in Tapolca, castle in Szigliget, thermal lake in Hévíz)
- Accommodation in hostel (double and dorm rooms)
- An amazing adventure with your friends from all over the world. :)
Date: 4 - 5th May (Friday - Saturday)
- Price: 17.000 HUF
- with ESNcard :16.000 HUF
AVAIABLE AT 16:00!!!
Please take under consideration, that the first 45 people who sign up have spot on the bus, the others are going to be on the waiting list.
If someone doesn't pay the participation fee after the warnings, that registration will be canceled and given to someone from the waiting list.
Should you have any question, don't hesitate to send a message to the ESN Pécs Facebook page, or to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
All the best,
ESN Pécs team